Mike's Blog
where I talk about things that intrest me
Thursday, January 27, 2005
this is as far as i want to go with removing the logo. I wanted to keep the network part. you can clearly see the shadow i hope it fades into the rest of the hat over time
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Digital Ghost
Just a Geek with an opinion
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2005
(31)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(12)
▼
January
(9)
this is as far as i want to go with removing the l...
more of the logo removed
you can see the ghost left from the sun bleaching
after some of the top of the logo was removed
the inside
This is how i removed the Dish logo from my Dish hat
What I want to do with my tax returns
Computer work weekend
Not Much New
►
2004
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment