Sunday, January 09, 2005

Computer work weekend

This weekend I had lots of computer work.
On Saturday I had to add memory to my cousins computer then had to install a wireless print server for my uncle when I finished that it was working fine then after I was gone it decided not to work.
On Sunday I went back to my uncles to fix the print server, IM a smart person but could not figure out how to remedy the problem so I called the tech support number big mistake because as any one who knows most tech support is outsourcing to India and I could not understand them and they could not under stand me I would have been better off calling the Spanish line even thou I cant speak Spanish well I tried two times and got cut off both times I don't understand why we outsourcing to foreign countries when they cant under stand us and we cant them it seems smarter and more economical the keep things like that in the us any way I didn't get it fixed I think the reason is the print server was defective after that I helped my fathers friend with his anti virus program.

well that's it

No comments: